Multi-fields competences around network
e-Qual’s employees have multi-field competences acquired thanks to their operational experience in project management for customers, including sometimes highly complicated projects.
- Performance is guaranteed: the way we control infrastructures technology allows us to industrialize our procedures in order to permanently optimize support and operation of our customers’ architectures. Hence we assure our customers an interesting return on investment and an ever better quality of service;
- Customized coaching: at e-Qual, a team composed of experts in professional services can provide you with customized solutions adaptable to your constraints. To answer better your needs and to be in line with your business, we work with you to define the solutions and actions to take for your project;
- Control of infrastructures: we have a network operation center reachable 24h a day and 7d a week, with French and English speaking people as well as two Datacenters in France on the Futuroscope Technopole;
- Integrity and commitment: in order to assure the performance for your Information System, we make sure that what we do respects what we promised;
- A taste for challenge: we think that challenges boost enterprise. Right from the early age of e-Qual, our personnel has succeeded in complex challenges by combining their creativity and their rigor.
Human Resources policy
In terms of personal development for our employees also favouring e-Qual’s success, we follow a human resources policy aiming at:
- Recruiting new employees sharing e-Qual’s commitments and employees who will be able to mix easily with our teams;
- Assigning employees to the tasks for which they are best suited to encourage job satisfaction;
- Supporting initiatives from all, from all levels;
- Supporting inner promotion to create some emulation and permitting professional fulfilment;
- Accompanying our employees to allow them to identify and develop their abilities for achievement. With the financial support of the “Region Poitou-Charentes”.
To reach the above objective, all human resources procedures, from recruitment to wage policy, have been revised according to our values. Our policy is in permanent development.
Supporting inner promotion
Personal testimony from our human resources officer, Mrs Julie Callet
« As far as e-Qual’s human resources policy is concerned and except in case of special requirements, we prefer inner promotion.
Moves are possible mainly within technical positions: employees starting as supervision operator (e-Qual being their first post graduate-work), may move to level 2 support technician position or a post as a technician for special projects.
A technician may eventually reach an engineering position with the help of training if necessary.
Also, (but more rarely),a technical engineer can be offered commercial-oriented positions such as pre-sales or technical commercial.”
Carreer path of employees within e-Qual
Personal testimony from our Operation Department manager, Mr Samuel Ramir
« I had a scientific background with University studies in (vertebrate animals) paleontology. Since there was no hope for work in this field, as I was working on various temporary jobs, I was looking for requalification.
I was interested in computers. So I looked for a company able to take me on as a trainee. e-Qual gave me the chance to succeed in this reconversion. Then I enrolled for a 2 year training course on a work-and-study basis, still at e-Qual. After, I joined full time e-Qual’s level 2 support team.
After 7 years in the operations department, I got promoted to the position of manager of the level 1 support team.
This position enabled me to share the technical knowledge I had previously acquired. Managing a team really interested me as well as human resources, organization and operation management I enjoyed the continuous improvement process.
After 7 years in this position, I got promoted again at the beginning of 2015 to Operations Manager. The Operations Department is composed of level 1 operations (technicians), of level 2 (expert technicians) and level 3 (operation engineers) teams.
My role is to make sure the day-to-day service e-Qual provides to its clients is well delivered.
I am responsible for teams of technicians and engineers (17 people) who constantly monitor equipment and services for our customers: servers, network equipment, telecom links, applications, Internet access, QoS services, QoE, voice, security, etc…
Their mission is to survey, maintain and repair all abnormalities discovered or reported by our clients, on a 24h a day, 7d a week basis.
My job is to accompany these teams with processes, training and tools in order to deliver at best the service we sold to our customers. Furthermore, I deal with human resources questions for these teams through the construction of personnel planning, annual performance evaluation interviews, holidays, annual training policy, promotion, recruitment, and the organization of meetings attended by members of these operation teams.”
You wish to join us? Feel free to send us your application “unsolicited application“.