IT Support Junior Technician – Full time permanent contract
You report to the SOC Manager, you will join the production department as a member ofthe Network Operation Center (NOC). You will have:
To monitor all our customers’ services and information systems on a 24/7 basis
- To receive, to collect and to analyse incidents and the requests
- To qualify the levels of handling priority
- To express an initial diagnosis on incidents
- To forward incidents and requests to the concerned teams
To maintain basic operational level for the services we provide to Customers
- To handle incidents and request under your skill level
- To undertake the necessary actions in order to guarantee the proper functioning of Customer’s service
Monitoring tools, ticketing tools and document management system will help you with your work.
Full time job on a 3X8 basis, working on Saturdays, Sundays, bank holidays on shifts within in a dynamic and young team
We are searching for a person graduated with French “BAC+2”. A first experience in management of relationship with customers will be appreciated.
You have technical skills on at least 2 of these following domains:
Your relational ease with both customers and providers, your rigour and your sense of service will be key advantages to succeed in this job.
The diversity of our customers and partners requires mastering the English language.Job located in Poitiers.